Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight

I've recently been watching amped up movies before I play soccer. Just kind of a for fun thing to get me into game mode. It worked pretty well with The Godfather and very well with Taxi Driver and There Will Be Blood.

Well, I just watched The Dark Knight and have a soccer game in 90 minutes. Hopefully, I'll play well, but I don't know, because right now I am absolutely exhausted. The Dark Knight was amazing. You know how the climax of movies is always filled with tons of energy and action and drama? Well, thats how this entire movie was. I was constantly barely able to sit down and breathing heavy and awe-struck by what I saw.

I still am having a difficult time digesting the movie. Parts of the plot were very hard to follow and it seemed like there were some minor plot holes, but I want to rewatch the movie before I make any judgements in that regard. Hell, I need to rewatch the movie just to figure how good it is, because I can't figure it out after one viewing.

Heath Ledger is absolutely amazing, far and away the most gripping, impactful part of this whole movie. Jeez, I can't get over how good he was.

No comments: