Monday, July 21, 2008

Before Sunrise

I think Celine from this movie is my ultimate fantasy girl, smart, cute, funny, pretty, witty, independent, perfect.

I've seen this movie a whole bunch of times because I love it. I watched it last night because I had just finished the first draft of a short screenplay of which I found Before Sunrise to be a big influence. The screenplay was inspired by Antoine et Colette, a French new wave short film by Francois Truffaut, but I found that as I was writing, I kept thinking of this movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally told you about this movie!

Celine is a great character. I even want to name my daughter Celine, and i would too, if Celine Dion didn't exist. Maybe I'll name her Selene.

I'll miss your blog- but keep watching movies so we can talk about them!

oh hey it's sara!